RSD DROPS 2020 ALL
A-side is the first new material in 20 years from indie rock icons Archers of Loaf with a cover of "Street Fighting Man" originally recorded by The Rolling Stones on B-side.
"Raleigh Days"/"Street Fighting Man"
Altoist Marion Brown is perhaps best known for performances on albums by his contemporaries, such as Coltrane's Ascension, but Brown stands on his own as one of the most creative and important forces to come out of the 1960s avant-garde jazz movement. Porto Novo is widely regarded as one of Brown's best recordings, captured during a 1967 session in Holland at the peak of his creative powers, accompanied by bassist Maarten van Regteben Altena and drummer Han Bennink. Previously out of print for decades, the recording has now been remastered for a long-overdue reissue on audiophile-grade vinyl, exclusively for Record Store Day 2020.
A1 “Similar Limits” A2 “Sound Structure” A3 “Improvisation”
B1 “QBIC” B2 “Porto Novo”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Limited edition companion to Mikal Cronin's 2019 Seeker album, Switched-On Seeker is a completely synth-based, full-length reworking of Seeker in the vein of Wendy Carlos' "Switched-On" series.
“Shelter”|”Show Me”|”Feel It All”|”Fire”|”Sold”|”I've Got”|”Reason”|”Caravan”|”Guardian Well”|”Lost a Year”|”On the Shelf”
40th Anniversary Edition of The Cure's second studio album Seventeen Seconds, featuring their first UK top 40 single "A Forest". Pressed on picture disc for the first time, exclusively for Record Store Day 2020
The Fallen Angels' two albums -- issued in October 1967 and July 1968 -- have made them one of the most beloved US cult bands of their time. This treasure trove of unreleased material from their prime will therefore be greeted rapturously by their many fans. It contains a full concert taped in their hometown in April 1969, as well as a range of outtakes, demos and works-in-progress, including material intended for their never-released third LP. The double vinyl RSD 2020 package comes in a gatefold sleeve and is accompanied by a packed booklet featuring their full history, as well as rare and unseen images and memorabilia. Also included is a reproduction of a vintage and very rare psychedelic poster for the band.
Washington Free Press Benefit, April 1969:
A1. “Here To Make You Laugh” A2. “Heavenly Seas” A3. “A Horn Playing On My Thin Wall” A4. “Look At The Wind” A5. “It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry” A6. “Everything Would Be Fine”
Washington Free Press Benefit, April 1969:
B1. “All In All” B2. “Season Of The Witch” B3. “All Along The Watchtower” B4. “Signed D.C.”
Demos & Rarities 1966-69:
C1. “Who Do You Love?” C2. “Every Time I Fall In Love” C3. “Hello Girl” C4. “Have You Ever Lost A Love?” C5. “Oh Mama” C6. “I Am” C7. “Everything Would Be Fine (Jack Bryant solo)” C8. “Everything Would Be Fine (band)”
Jack Bryant solo demos, 1969:
D1. “Welcome To The Top” D2. “Oh Lady Lady” D3. “If Unchildlike” D4. “Never Keep A Light On” D5. “Proper Time” D6.” Dark Dirty Water” D7. “Home Is In Georgia” D8. “When A Child Is Born” D9. “Where Were You?”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
In May 2002, Disney pulled the plug on Mammoth Records just weeks before the June 25th release date of John Wesley Harding's The Man with No Shadow. No more than 300 hundred journalists received advance CDs of Harding's new record, while only a handful of radio stations received the single "Negative Love'. No other physical copies existed. Over the years those advance CDs have fetched untold hundreds of dollars from an eager fan base in search of Wes' great 'lost" album. Though many - but not all - of the songs ended up on 2004's Adam's Apple (DRT Records), which All Music Guide called 'the finest album of his career', those that did make the cut were in a jumbled running order. The album has never previously been released on vinyl. The Man With No Shadow First Edition restores the album to Wes's original vision. The audio has been remastered from the original tapes, and the package includes cover art from the original sessions and extensive liner notes. The CD package includes the original album plus a bonus unheard band demos and studio outtakes, all previously unreleased.
1. Nothing At All 2. Negative Love 3. Monkey and his Cat 4. Sleeper, Awake 5. Hard 6. Pull 7. Sussex Ghost Story 8. It Stays 9. When You Smile 10. Sluts 11. She Never Talks 12. Already Dead 13. Protest Protest Protest (from Adam's Apple) 14. Slippery Slide to Bliss (Out-take) 15. Sluts (Demo) 16. Negative Love (Demo) 17. Monkey and his Cat (Demo) 18. Sleeper, Awake (Demo)
Recorded live by the BBC on 28th September 1972 at the famed Paris Theatre in London, this is the classic Space Ritual-era Hawkwind, featuring Dave Brock, Nik Turner, Lemmy Kilmister & Stacia Blake. This 11-track, hour long show of the stereo version features Hawkwind classics “Born To Go”, “Seven By Seven” & "Master of the Universe". The release also includes two bonus tracks recorded for Johnny Walker’s BBC Radio 1 show the same year: “Brainstorm” & “Silver Machine”
Live at The Paris Theatre, London
1. Countdown, 2. Born To Go, 3. The Black Corridor
1. Seven By Seven, 2. Brainstorm, 3. Electronic No. 1
1. Master Of The Universe, 2. Paranoia, 3. Earth Calling
1. Silver Machine, 2. Welcome To The Future
Johnnie Walker Radio 1 Session 1972
3. Brainstorm, 4. Silver Machine
NC folk rockers Hiss Golden Messenger re-record two of their original songs, "Cat's Eye Blue" (from their critically acclaimed 2019 album Terms of Surrender) "Standing in the Doorway" (a 2017 digital-only single) at Spacebomb Studios in Richmond VA, with contributions from their in-house orchestra. The latest in the Alive at Spacebomb Studios series.
“Cat’s Eye Blue”/”Standing In The Doorway”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Brand new studio record of all new original material from Hall of Famer Pete Krebs. Recorded with his all-electric band The Gossamer Wings. These new songs are in line with the other two records from this line up I Know It By Heart and Sweet Ona Rose. Highly anticipated new record from internationally recognized singer-songwriter Pete Krebs.
Recently unearthed final performance of the iconic theremin rock pioneers Lothar & The Hand People! Unique unissued takes form a virtual greatest hits from a band with zero digital footprint! While technically live recordings, these takes rival the studio cuts and even include some completely unheard compositions that will finally reach the ears of the Hand fans. Who knew they could make a take on Machines with more horsepower than any version you've heard!
1. Machines 2. Comic Strip 3. What Grows On Your Head 4. This Is It 5. Torture 6. Midnight Ranger 7. It Comes On Anyhow 8. Ha (Ho) 9. Today Is Only Yesterday's Tomorrow 10. Sdrawkcab
Do The Reggay Dance showcases the first time all (but one) of the featured songs have been on vinyl since they were first released on now impossibly rare 45 singles. The songs were mastered by legendary reissue engineer Gary Hobish and designed by Barbara Bersche, the designer behind last year’s Grammy-winning historic package Voices of Mississippi.
1. Sign Of The Times (The Tennors), 2. Do The Reggay Dance (The Tennors), 3. San Sebastian (Clive’s All Stars), 4. (Born To Be A) Sufferer (The Tennors), 5. Little Things (The Tennors), 6. Massie Massa (The Tennors), 7. Yesterday (Jackie Bernard and The Tennors)
1. You Don’t Recognize Me (Jackie Bernard and The Tennors), 2. I Am Just A Minstrel (Jackie Bernard and The Tennors), 3. Shame Face (Monty Morris), 4. Deportation (Cause Botheration) (Monty Morris), 5. He Is Back (Say I'm Back) (Monty Morris), 6. Wonder Of Your Love (The Inspirations), 7. Tribute To Don Drummond (Vin Gordon)
MP3 Album: $5.99 Download
The Weeknd's No. 1 album My Dear Melancholy, available for the first time ever on vinyl. The six songs from this project, including the hit single "Call Out My Name" are featured on Side A of the 180-gram vinyl. Side B features an etched design to make this record a true collector's item.
1. Call Out My Name 2.Try Me 3. Wasted Times 4. I Was Never There 5. Hurt You 6. Privilege
Solomon Burke was an American preacher and singer who shaped the sound of rhythm and blues as one of the founding fathers of soul music in the 1960s. Originally released in 1976, Back To My Roots was his debut album on the legendary Chess Records label, a well-known imprint devoted to the best Blues, R&B, Funk and Soul music. After a long stint on Atlantic and MGM Records, Solomon Burke signed for Chess to work with the wonderful producer Herman Rush who wrote and produced this sensational album.
This release for Record Store Day is its first repress since the original 1976 release.
SIDE A –
1. Burning For Your Love 2. Night And Day 3. Everybody’s Got To Cry Sometime 4. I’m Going Back To My Roots
SIDE B –
1. Precious Flower 2. The Do Right Song 3. Life Has It’s Ups And Downs 4. Over And Over (Hugging And Loving) 5. I’ll Never Stop Loving You
Freshly unleashed from the vaults of Desco Records and remastered for the first time since its 1998 release, it is an honor to announce the re-release of one of the finest and most satisfying needle drops of the last 40 years. An album that needs no introduction, yet one is required...we're talking raw soul and heavy, heavy funk sung with aplomb by one of the best in the biz...Ladies and Gentlemen...Presenting! the Lee Fields' classic, Let's Get a Groove. And groove you shall, for this is supernova of soulful superiority. This album will feature an exclusive green splatter vinyl, and has been out-of-print for over a decade.
SIDE A: 1. Intro By Mr Fields 2. Let's Get A Groove On 3. Watch That Man 4. Hey Sallie Mae (Get Off My Feet) 5. Let A Man Do 6. What He Wanna Do 7. All By Myself SIDE B: 1. Put It On Me 2. Take It Or Leave It 3. Steam Train 4. I'm A Millionaire 5. Bad, Bad, Bad
Classic 1983 Live Gun Club recording from the Lyceum in London. This is an often bootlegged recording from a tour which was considered one of their best. A show from that same week was on a DVD called Live At The Hacienda, released by Cherry Red in 2006. The band consisted of Jeffrey Lee Pierce. Patricia Morrison, Jim Duckworth and Dee Pop. This recording has been digitally remastered.
1. “Opening Space” 2. “Fire of Love” 3. “Run Through The Jungle” 4. “John Hardy” 5. “The Lie” 6. “Black Train” 7. “Cool Drink of Water” 8. “Fire Spirit” 9. “Death Party” 10. “Sex Beat” 11. “Goodbye Johnny” 12. “House of Highland Avenue” 13. “Texas Serenade” 14. “Heebee Jeebees”
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Jimi Hendrix's Band of Gypsys final album, this 7” is the first official U.S. single. With new artwork by Experience Hendrix. Pressed on red and yellow splattered vinyl.
“Message To Love (Live)” / “Changes (Live)”
Mannequin Records celebrates 40 years of Nocturnal Emissions with a white vinyl reissue of their first album, Tissue Of Lies, originally released on the band's own Sterile Records label in 1980. Tissue Of Lies shows you Nocturnal Emissions' industrial roots, from noisy collages to classic power noise, reminiscent of early Throbbing Gristle and Cabaret Voltaire, Faust (Tapes period) or Conrad Schitzler's Schwarz.
The Nocturnal Emissions project, masterminded by Nigel Ayers, has been on the cutting edge of new music since the 1970s. Ayers has been described as a Guerrilla Sign Ontologist, cutting-up and pasting the contents of the human psyche. With a background in avant-garde art, his work has grown from audio visual installations through underground video works which changed the shape of British television. In the early '80s, Nocturnal Emissions hit London with a barrage of seminal funk pioneering the use of sound samplers, multi-cultural collage and electronic noise. They became a shape shifting chameleon lightening the darkness of post-industrial music, combining extremist performance art and video displays with apocalyptic beat music. Nocturnal Emissions have since been credited as a catalyst for a generation or two of sound workers. However, at the height of their success, the Emissions decided to shun the crass commercialism that had developed around them, and to develop their work as a secret alchemy. Nigel Ayers has continued to work with a strong underground of cult support, avoiding music industry fashions, and following his own creative path he concentrated on creating a strong sense of a wilderness identity through sound.
01. “When Were You Last In Control Of Your Dreams And Aspirations?” 02. “You Tempt Me” 03. “Limited Holocaust Engagement” 04. “Down The Sink” 05. “Shrubbish Factory” 06. “Slow Decay” 07. “Faith Invaders” 08. “Backwards Man - Regressive Music”
Vinyl: $9.99 Buy
In celebration of their mutual admiration for the Deal sisters, The Good Life (feat. Tim Kasher of Cursive) and The Pauses join forces to affectionately re-interpret the seminal alt-rock pioneers The Breeders. The 7-inch split features beautiful Vaughan Oliver-inspired artwork (in tribute to the late artist) with custom screen-printed packaging designed and built with love by Dan Black at his Landland Colportage studio in Saint. Paul, MN.
Side A) The Good Life - "Divine Hammer" (from Last Splash) - Side B) The Pauses - "Off You" (from Title TK)
Just in time for Record Store Day 2020, Coalmine Records and Duck Down Music are happy to announce the 7’ release of "Latoya Jackson," the commanding, gritty posse cut first appearing on Sean Price & Small Professor's LP, 86 Witness. The A-side is the original version which features Quelle Chris with cuts from DJ Revolution, while the flip side features the “Back to the Old School Remix,” with a gracious guest verse from the luminary lyricist Masta Ace.
Adding to the record's allure for bonafide collectors and hip-hop fans alike, the artwork has been handled by Atlanta-based heavyweight FRKO (Action Bronson, Gucci Mane), who expertly reimagined the cover of Just-Ice's classic Back to the Old School (Fresh Records, 1986). With an aptitude for details, FRKO's vibrant visual take superimposes Masta Ace into the scene, drawing from the rap veteran's cover artwork for his 2004 album, A Long Hot Summer. The parallel merger of classic iconography and refined cultural references accents the 7" release with exemplary execution, giving new legs to a track that further personifies the coveted energy of its initial release as an exclusive Record Store Day drop, all while paying homage to the late legend Sean Price.
This collector’s edition 7-Inch of "Latoya Jackson" is pressed on striking bubble gum pink vinyl.
Side A: "Latoya Jackson" (Back to the Old School Remix) f/ Masta Ace Side B: "Latoya Jackson (feat. Quelle Chris & DJ Revolution)"
FIRST TIME EVER RELEASE FOR THE COMPLETE ALTERNATIVE SOUNDTRACK TO THE GROUP’S SEMINAL 2001 VIDEO COLLECTION BRILLIANT STUDIO RE-INTERPRETATIONS OF CLASSIC MATERIAL, INCLUDING ‘HELLO SKINNY’, ‘CONSTANTINOPLE’, ‘THIS IS A MAN’S MAN’S MAN’S WORLD’, THE ‘ONE MINUTE MOVIES’ AND MORE 2LP SET PRESSED ON ORANGE AND YELLOW VINYL AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES WORLDWIDE
Released to mark the turn of the new millennium in 2001, the “Icky Flix” DVD showcased The Residents’ award winning videos in glorious technicolor. To accompany those icky old films, the group also produced brand new recordings of each of the twenty songs, providing an alternate new soundtrack to some otherwise ancient visual material.
Inspired in places, plain ridiculous in others, “Icky Flix – The Original Soundtrack Recording” now brings together those Residential classics in their unedited entirety, as reworked by the group and singer Molly Harvey in the year 2000.
Familiar to fans, enticing to the curious and just too damn weird to everybody else, this is The Residents up to their old tricks again, reworking some of their favourite old tunes in their own style. Whether or not some members of the group ever realised they’d recorded the originals of those tunes in the first place is anybody’s guess.
Available exclusively for Record Store Day 2020, on coloured vinyl and in limited quantities worldwide.
1. ICKY IN?, 2. THE THIRD REICH & ROLL, 3. CONSTANTINOPLE, 4. HELLO SKINNY, 5. KICK A PICNIC, 6. MOISTURE, 7. ACT OF BEING POLITE, 8. PERFECT LOVE, 9. SIMPLE SONG, 10. SONGS FOR SWINGING LARVAE
1. WHERE IS SHE?, 2. VILENESS FATS (CONCENTRATE)
1. THIS IS A MAN'S MAN'S MAN'S WORLD, 2. STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER, 3. HARRY THE HEAD, 4. JELLY JACK THE BONELESS BOY, 5. THE GINGERBREAD MAN (CONCENTRATE)
1. HE ALSO SERVES, 2. BAD DAY ON THE MIDWAY (CONCENTRATE), 3. JUST FOR YOU (DISFIGURED NIGHT PART 7), 4. BURN BABY BURN, 5. ICKY OUT!
The story of this compilation begins with a decades old myth; the "mystery singer" on a 10" acetate demo played to Elvis by Sam Phillips in June of 1954. Phillips, who was unable to ascertain the name of the singer, asked Elvis to sing the song as a debut record. The young, unknown Elvis was daunted by the performance. After attempting to record the song, Elvis felt he could not do it justice, and went on to record “That's All Right”. The demo's existence became an urban myth. The singer was finally identified as Jimmy Sweeney in early 2017 by writer Chris Kennedy, whose suspicions were confirmed by multiple sources, including Jimmy's daughter Eugenia. Sweeney’s masterpiece will finally be released under his own name on this compilation. In addition to that demo song, “Without You”, the album features some of Sweeney’s best recordings, many of which were never released to the public.
1. “Without You” - Jimmy Sweeney 2. “Deep Blues” - Jimmy Sweeney and the Varieteers 3. “I Pay With Every Breath” - Jimmy Sweeney and the Varieteers 4. “It Wouldn’t Be The Same (Without You) “- The Varieteers 5. “Desire” - Jimmy Sweeney 6. “Danny Boy” - Jimmy Destry 7. “Don’t Come In Here” – Varieteers 8. “Tobacco Road” - Jimmy Sweeney
1. “Gonna Find My Sweetheart “- Jimmy Sweeney 2. “Flippity Flop”- Jimmy Sweeney 3. “Sick, Sick, Sick” - Jim Sweeney 4. “She Wears My Ring” - Jimmy Bell 5. “Where You Lead Me” - Jim Sweeney 6.”Lunch In A Bucket” - Jimmy Bell 7. “Afraid” - Jim Sweeney 8. “What’cha Gonna Do About Me” - Jimmy Bell 9. “Deacon Brown” - Jimmy Sweeney
Mike Watt, legendary bassist behind Minutemen, fIREHOSE, Dos, and so much more, is the latest to release a cover of a Squeeze song for Record Store Day. Mike teams up with his Secondmen for a cover of 'In Quintessence,' the opening track from Squeeze's 1981 album East Side Story. This is the fifth installment from the Swindles series and was produced and engineered by Squeeze-aficionado Steve Mandel. This is the first time Mike's version of "In Quintessence" has ever been released and will be available as a 45 single, with the vocal version on the A-side and the instrumental version on the B-side, for Record Store Day 2020.
SIDE A: In Quintessence SIDE B: In Quintessence (Instrumental)
MP3 Album: $1.79 Download
Athens, Georgia instrumental college rock staples Love Tractor return with their original line up to rework early tracks for this RSD 7" with help from Doug Stanley & Joe Rowe of the Glands, Bill Berry of R.E.M., and with David Barbe and Jeff Calder holding down the studio. Two reworked originals to lead into their full catalog reissue series that kicks off in mid-2020.
“60 Degrees and Sunny” / “FEST-ivals”
The first official Rolling Stones’ rarities collection, Metamorphosis, was originally released in June 1975 to try to outwit the bootleggers. The release combines legendary outtakes and rarities as well as the wealth of demos that Mick Jagger and Keith Richards composed for other artists, which were subsequently re-recorded by the Stones themselves. The collection includes an orchestrated version of “Out Of Time,” recently featured in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The Record Store Day 2020 limited edition of the UK version of Metamorphosis will be released on hunter green vinyl and includes a full color exclusive iron-on t-shirt transfer of the album artwork, which alludes to Franz Kafka’s novella “The Metamorphosis,” the story of a man who wakes up one morning to find himself inexplicably transformed into a huge insect.
SIDE A –
1. Out Of Time 2. Don't Lie to Me 3. Some Things Just Stick in Your Mind 4. Each and Every Day of the Year 5. Heart of Stone 6. I'd Much Rather Be With the Boys 7. (Walkin' Thru The) Sleepy City 8. We're Wastin' Time 9. Try a Little Harder
SIDE B –
1. I Don't Know Why 2. If You Let Me 3. Jiving Sister Fanny 4. Downtown Suzie 5. Family 6. Memo from Turner 7. I'm Going Down
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
The vinyl release of the latest album from the legendary Snoop Dogg! Featuring appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Russ, Slick Rick, YG, Mustard, Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi, Trey Songz, Nate Dogg, and more!
1. “What U Talkin' Bout” | 2. “So Misinformed (feat. Slick Rick)” | 3. “Let Bygones be Bygones” | 4. “One Blood, One Cuzz (feat. DJ Battlecat)” | 5. “Countdown (feat. Swizz Beatz)” | 6. “I C Your Bullshit” | 7. “Turn Me On (feat. Chris Brown)” | 8. “Blue Face Hunnids (feat. YG & Mustard)” | 9. “New Booty” | 10. “Take Me Away (feat. Russ & Wiz Khalifa)” |11. “Do It When I'm In It (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi)” | 12. “First Place (feat. Tdot Illdude)” | 13. “Focused” | 14. “Rise To The Top (feat. Trey Songz & Swizz Beatz)” | 15. “Wintertime in June (feat. Nate Dogg)” | 16. “Doo Wop Thank Me (feat. The HamilTones)” | 17. “Main Phone (feat. Rick Rock & Stressmatic)” | 18. “Do You Like I Do (feat. Lil Duval)” | 19. “I've Been Looking For You (feat. Eric Jaye)” | 20. “Little Square UBitchU (feat. Anitta)” | 21. “Ventalation (feat. RJmrLA, $tupid Young, Azjah)”| 22. “I Wanna Thank Me (feat. Markknoxx)”
Vinyl: $21.98 Buy
The Original 1987 Soundtrack. Newly Remastered For Vinyl Composed and Performed by Eric Clapton, Michael Kamen and David Sanborn Features Clapton on guitar on 9 tracks.
Exclusive to RSD 2020, Wick Records is pleased to bring you a collection of wigged-out winners sure to rock you deep into the inter-dimensional fray... Dig on track after track of superior sounds: The fuzz-fueled freak-outs of The Mystery Lights, and Mark Sultan; the swirling, mind-altering melodies of Michael Rault; the troglodytic tune-smithery of The Ar-Kaics; the anglophilic grooves of Benny Trokan, and The Fame-Beats; the Link Wray inspired madness of the Buzz Brothers; the soul-tinged savagery of The Jay Vons; as well a track from psychedelic newcomers, Steady Sun, and a reissued jem from Ohio Teen-Beat legends, Johnny's Uncalled Four. Featuring two unreleased tracks, and several making their long-player debut. This is one helluva compilation, folks. Don't sleep on it - Wick is watching!
SIDE A: 1: Michael Rault "I'll Be There" 2: The Ar-Kaics "She's Obsessed with Herself" 3: The Mystery Lights "What Happen When you Turn the Devil Down" 4: Mark Sultan "Let Me Out" (FIRST TIME ON LP) 5: The Mystery Lights "Someone Else Is In Control" 6: Steady Sun "Truth is a Needle" (UNRELEASED)
SIDE B: 1: Benny Trokan "Get it in the End" (UNRELEASED) 2: The Ar-Kaics "Just My Life" (FIRST TIME ON LP) 3: Fame-Beats "Watford Stomp" (FIRST TIME ON LP) 4: T. Benny and the Buzz Brothers "Gimme a Buzz" (FIRST TIME ON LP) 5: Michael Rault "Sitting Still" 6: The Jay Vons "Did You See Her" 7: Johnny's Uncalled Four "Daydream" (FIRST TIME ON LP)
The Beginning was released digitally and on CD in 2001 by Swamp Records in the US and Audium Records in Europe. Long out of print, this record was Tony Joe's 29th,and the first one where he controlled all elements of the studio. Stripped down and without any bells and whistles, this is Tony Joe recording, himself playing his classic swamp blues sound, and now for the first time on vinyl. Remastered and re-sequenced for RSD 2020 with new art and pressed on clear with black splatter vinyl.
1. Who You Gonna Hoo - Doo Now 2. Ice Cream Man 3. Wonder Why I Feel So Bad 4. Going Back To Bed 5. Down By The Border 6. More To This Than That 7. Drifter 8. Rebellion 9. Rich Woman Blues 10. Raining On My Life